Migrate to Australia

Migrate to Australia

Migrate to Australia here.

If you possess skills and capabilities to enhance Australia’s economy and workforce, then you may be eligible to migrate to Australia by applying for an Australian Work visa. These visas are specifically designed to encourage applicants to obtain sponsorship through an employer or to secure nomination. Many foreigners choose to live and work in Australia because of the lifestyle and employment opportunities offered.

Employers seeking to sponsor or hire foreign workers can visit our Australian Employer Services page.

Are you required to fill a temporary skills shortage for an Australian Employer? The 482 is a temporary visa, which entitles skilled workers to work in Australia for up to four years if they are sponsored by an approved Australian employer. It is compulsory for your professional skills or work experience to be relevant to the position you are applying for in Australia.

Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186)Migrate to Australia

For Australian employers looking to sponsor skilled workers to live and work full-time in Australia, there is the Employer Nomination Scheme. The applicant must possess relevant qualifications and work experience in the nominated occupation, and be nominated in an eligible skilled occupation as outlined in the Combined list of eligible skilled occupations.

Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
(Subclass 494)

This is a provisional visa. You can stay in Australia for a period of 5 years from when your visa is granted. You must be employed to work in the nominated occupation and in a position within the sponsoring business or an associated entity of that business, located in a designated regional area of Australia. It provides benefits including a pathway to permanent residency (Subclass 191).

The dedicated team at This is Australia is familiar and experienced with Student Visa Subclass 500 applications. With a high success rate, we can assist international students with finding the best course, submitting the application to the education provider, finalising the enrolment and applying for a student visa.

The Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) requires all international students to hold a valid visa prior to commencing study in Australia. The Australian Student Visa 500 subclass provides international students with the opportunity to study in Australia at every level of education.  A multitude of students who have completed some of these courses are now permanent Australian residents. Contact us today about advancing your career or learning a new profession!

We recommend and represent the best education providers throughout Australia. Click on the course options below to find out more about the various opportunities available.